Personalized Association Management Services for...
With 30 years of management experience and personalized service we know we can exceed your expectations. We invest in people, technology and have a vested interest in your community.
- Our investment in people provides us with a highly qualified, professional and friendly staff. We are a member of CAI (an industry association) and our licensed managers attend continuing education courses which far exceed the 20-hour state requirement. We are always up-to-date on the latest legislative issues affecting Associations in the state of Florida.
- We provide annual Board member training at no additional charge in addition to provide education seminars to our clients during the year hosted by attorneys, CPA’s at no charge to our clients.
- Premier employs state-of-the-art association software that provides a fully integrated accounting/property management program. Our managers can access your association records while driving through your community.
- We have a vested interest in your community. When you contact our office during business hours you will speak to your manager or their assistant. If the manager is out of the office, another manager is available to handle your call. Our managers are available to handle emergency situations such as hurricane cleanup and gate problems 24 hours-a-day, 7 days-a-week.
- We have a full time highly trained and CPO certified maintenance staff available 24 hours-a-day, 7 days-a-week to assist with emergency maintenance situations or to provide additional assistance to onsite maintenance staff if needed.